Saturday, 15 February 2014

Welcome aboard hot sauce lovers.

The first post on a new blog is always loaded with excitable hyperbole about how the author will frequently and passionately post about their favourite topic. The next post is usually dated at least a year after the first and will contain an apology for not posting. 

I can't promise this blog will be frequently updated, factually accurate or even intelligible but it will exist. Yeah, I think I've set the bar low enough there. 

I will be writing about hot sauces, which have been a passion of mine for as long as I've been able to masticate. The 'UK' in the title denotes that I live in the UK, so if you also reside in these sceptered isles you should have access to the same sauces as me.  I thought this important as many hot sauce blogs I find are very USA-centric and discuss sauces that are hard to find here in the UK. 

FYI my main blog is over at www.lawsie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment